Rotate video online
|#||Output File||Source File||Action|
1. Click "Choose File" button to select a file on your computer. You can also click the dropdown button to choose online file from URL, Google Drive or Dropbox. The video format can be MP4, AVI, FLV, MPG, MKV, WMV, M2TS, WEBM, ASF, MOV, M4V, RM, VOB or OGV. Video file size can be up to 200M.
2. Set video transposition direction. The transposition includes every possible directions:
- Vertically flip
- Horizontally flip
- Rotate by 90 degrees clockwise
- Rotate by 90 degrees counterclockwise
- Rotate by 90 degrees clockwise and vertically flip
- Rotate by 90 degrees counterclockwise and vertically flip
- Rotate by 90 degrees clockwise and horizontally flip
- Rotate by 90 degrees counterclockwise and horizontally flip
3. Click "Submit" button to start processing. The output files will be listed in the "Output Results" section. Click icon to show file QR code or save file to online storage services such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
A video file normally consists of a container format (e.g. Matroska) containing video data in a video coding format alongside audio data in an audio coding format. The container format can also contain synchronization information, subtitles, and metadata such as title etc.. A standardized video file type such as .webm is a profile specified by a restriction on which container format and which video and audio compression formats are allowed.
You can use this online video rotator program to rotate MP4 file, rotate MKV file, rotate AVI file, rotate MPEG file or rotate WMV file etc.