Compress video online
|#||Output File||Source File||Action|
1. Click the "Choose Files" button to select multiple files on your computer or click the "URL" button to choose an online file from URL, Google Drive or Dropbox. The video format can be MP4, AVI, FLV, MPG, MKV, WMV, M2TS, WEBM, ASF, MOV, M4V, RM, VOB or OGV. Video file size can be up to 200M.
2. Set video compression options:
- Lossless compression: Use the slowest video encoding speed to achieve the best video compression (quality per file size). We don't recommend this option for video file size larger than 40mb.
- Decrease video bitrate: Decrease video and audio bitrate to reduce file size. Valid range is 1 to 100, higher numbers indicating higher bitrate and bigger output file size. For example: if the bitrate of input video is 420 kb, then the bitrate of output video will be 252 (420 * 60%) kb if the value is set to 60.
- Change CRF (Constant Rate Factor): Set the quality/size tradeoff for constant-quality (no bitrate target) and constrained-quality (with maximum bitrate target) modes. Valid range is 18 to 63, higher numbers indicating lower quality and smaller output file size. Default 28.
3. Click the "Submit" button to start compressing. The output files will be listed in the "Output Results" section. Click icon to show file QR code or save file to cloud storage services such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
A video file normally consists of a container format (e.g. Matroska) containing video data in a video coding format alongside audio data in an audio coding format. The container format can also contain synchronization information, subtitles, and metadata such as title. A standardized video file type such as .webm is a profile specified by a restriction on which container format and which video and audio compression formats are allowed.
You can use this online video compressor program to compress MP4 file, compress MOV file, compress WEBM file, compress MKV file, compress WMV file, etc.