Extract video online
|#||Output File||Source File||Action|
1. Click the "Choose Files" button to select multiple files on your computer or click the "URL" button to choose an online file from URL, Google Drive or Dropbox. The video format can be MP4, AVI, FLV, MPG, MKV, WMV, M2TS, WEBM, ASF, MOV, M4V, RM, VOB or OGV. Video file size can be up to 1 GB.
2. Set extraction type. The extraction types include:
- Audio: extract audio (MP3, AAC, AC3, OGG or OPUS etc.) from video.
- Video: remove audio and subtitles from video.
- Subtitle: extract subtitles (SRT, SUB, ASS or VTT etc.) from video.
Set the output file extension name only if this program failed to recognize the output format or you want to use a container format. For example: If the audio format in a MP4 video is AAC, then you can set extension name to either "aac" or "m4a" (M4A is a media container that can use AAC encoding). If you leave the extension name blank then the program will automatically recognize it as AAC and extract it to an aac file. You can use file analyzer to get video, audio or subtitle format information.
3. Click the "Submit" button to start compressing. If multiple audio tracks (for example: one audio track for English, one audio track for Spanish and one audio track for Portuguese) or subtitles are included in video file, each audio track and subtitle will be saved to one single file. The output files will be listed in the "Output Results" section. Click icon to show file QR code or save file to cloud storage services such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
A video file normally consists of a container format (e.g. Matroska) containing video data in a video coding format alongside audio data in an audio coding format. The container format can also contain synchronization information, subtitles, and metadata such as title. A standardized video file type such as .webm is a profile specified by a restriction on which container format and which video and audio compression formats are allowed.
You can use this online video extractor program to extract AAC or M4A from MP4, extract AC3 from MOV, extract ASS from MKV, extract OGG or VTT from WEBM, etc.