Extract audio online
|#||Output File||Source File||Action|
1. Click the "Choose Files" button to select multiple files on your computer or click the "URL" button to choose an online file from URL, Google Drive or Dropbox. The video format can be MP4, AVI, FLV, MPG, MKV, WMV, M2TS, WEBM, ASF, MOV, M4V, RM, VOB or OGV. Video file size can be up to 1 GB.
2. Set the output file extension name only if this program failed to recognize the output format or you want to use a container format. For example: If the audio format in a MP4 video is AAC, then you can set extension name to either "aac" or "m4a" (M4A is a media container that can use AAC encoding). If you leave the extension name blank then the program will automatically recognize it as AAC and extract it to an aac file. You can use file analyzer to get audio format information.
3. Click the "Submit" button to start processing. The output files will be listed in the "Output Results" section. Click icon to show file QR code or save file to cloud storage services such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
You can use this online audio extractor program to extract AAC or M4A from MP4, extract AC3 from MOV, extract DTS from MKV, extract OGG or OPUS from WEBM, etc.
Compare to video to audio conversion, audio extraction has these advantages:
- The output audio is exactly the same as in the video file because there's no conversion, decoding or encoding during extraction.
- The audio extraction works very fast. It only takes a few seconds to extract audio from a 1 GB video file. This is very helpful for very large videos.
- If multiple audio tracks (for example: one audio track for English, one audio track for Spanish and one audio track for Portuguese) are included in video file, each audio track will be saved to one single file.