PDF Tools 1.5Split, merge, compress, lock, unlock and rotate PDF files offline.
PDF Tools is an easy-to-use app to split, merge, compress, lock, unlock and rotate PDF files offline.
PDF Tools app can process multiple PDF files in batch mode. For example, you can compress or add password to all PDF files on your phone with only a few taps.
- Added FAQ.
- Invert colors in PDF - turn PDF document to "dark mode".
- Improved PDF searcher.
- Search and list all PDF files (Tap "Settings" and set "File Chooser" option to "PDF Searcher").
- Added support for Android 11.
- Added dark theme.
- Fixed a bug which may cause app crash when compressing very large PDF files.
- Added support for PDF files encrypted without a user password. Some secured PDF files have owner password only. These PDF files can be opened by anyone, but encryption is added to enforce certain restrictions (e.g. you can view the document, but you can not edit or print it).
- Small bugs fixed.
- The app is 100% free to download, install and use. No extra fee.
- Only need a couple of taps to finish file processing.
- Choose multiple files or choose a folder to add all files in it.
- Remove unwanted PDF pages and save the rest pages.
- Merge unlimited PDF files to one single PDF file.
- Compress images in PDF document to reduce file size.
- Protect PDF with passwords and all kinds of restrictions.
- Remove PDF passwords and all kinds of restrictions.
- Rotate PDF pages by 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- Invert all colors in PDF document, including background, text and images.