JPG to PDF Converter 1.1An easy-to-use app to convert multiple JPG files to one PDF file offline.
JPG to PDF Converter is an easy-to-use app to convert multiple JPG files to one PDF file offline.
First, you choose any JPG files on your Android phone, select a preset PDF page size or enter page width and height, set PDF page orientation, then tap the "Convert to PDF" button to start conversion. JPG to PDF Converter uses multithreading to improve conversion speed. It only takes a few seconds to convert hundreds of image files.
Additionally, we provide free online conversion services to convert JPG to PDF or convert PDF back to JPG.
Notice: The conversion results in app (source codes are written in JAVA) are different than conversion results in our software (source codes are written in Delphi) or online service (source codes are written in C++).
- Added alternative image chooser which is more intuitively to change image position. To use alternative image chooser, tap "Settings" menu and change "Image Chooser" option.
- View, delete, rename or print output PDF files.
- The app is 100% free to download, install and use. No extra fee.
- Only need a couple of taps to finish your file conversion.
- Convert multiple JPG files to one PDF file.
- Automatically adjust image size to best fit PDF page size.
- Convert files in multithreading mode to make conversion very fast.
- Convert files on your phone offline or on cloud server online.