Audio Converter 1.8Convert audio WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, AAC, FLAC, M4A, MKA or RA.
Audio Converter is an easy-to-use app for Android to convert audio WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, AAC, AU, FLAC, M4A, MKA, AIFF or RA file offline or online.
Audio Converter takes three simple steps to finish audio conversion. First click "Choose File" button to choose an audio file on your phone by file browser or click "Sound Picker" button to choose an audio file by default sound picker, then set target audio format and options you want to convert to. Optional options for target audio include audio bitrate and audio sample rate. At last click "Convert Now" button to start conversion. The conversion may take a few seconds to minutes depends on audio file size and CPU performance of your phone.
Audio Converter also supports video to audio conversion. For example, you can use this app to convert MKV, WMV, M4V, AVI, MOV, MPEG or MP4 video file to MP3 file.
Besides converting audio format from one to another, you can also use this app to cut the needed part from an audio file or merge multiple audio files into one single audio file.
Additionally, we provide free online audio conversion service which doesn't occupy your phone CPU.
Notice: Audio Converter for Android works on Android 4.1 and later versions. Online conversion function needs internet connection to run.
- Updated audio codec.
- Allows to cancel conversion.
- Fixed A few bugs on AAC conversion.
- Use default file chooser on Android instead of built-in file chooser.
- Fixed some fatal bugs which may cause app crash.
- Fixed A few bugs on FLAC and OPUS conversion.
- Removed unnecessary codec to reduce 20% app file size.
- Fixed a few bugs on OGG file conversion. The output OGG files can be played correctly now.
- Remove x86 phone support to reduce half app file size.
- Support OPUS audio format.
- Show failure reasons when conversion failed.
- Added settings to set output folder or filename suffix etc.
- List all output audio files.
- Merge multiple audio files into one single audio file.
- Cut the needed part from an audio file.
- The app is 100% free to download, install and use. No extra fee.
- Only need a couple of taps to finish your audio file conversion.
- Supports vast audio formats such as WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, AAC, AU, FLAC, M4A, MKA, AIFF or RA etc.
- Supports video to audio conversion such as MKV to MP3 or MP4 to MP3.
- Audio file can be converted on your phone offline or online.
- Audio options include audio bitrate and audio sample rate.