Apps > Word to PDF Converter 3.1An easy-to-use app to convert Word to PDF or convert PDF to Word online.
Word to PDF Converter is an easy-to-use app to easily convert Word to PDF or convert PDF to Word on Android device.
First, you choose a Word DOCX, DOC or RTF file on your Android phone, choose either Linux server or Windows server to convert your file (different server uses different conversion engine), then tap the "Convert Now" button to upload your files to cloud server, the server will return output files for you to download when it finishes conversion.
Additionally, Word to PDF Converter can also convert PDF documents back to Word documents.
Notice: Word to PDF Converter for Android works on Android 4.4 and later versions. It needs an internet connection to run.
If you have problems using Word to PDF Converter please check the help manual.
- Fully supports Scoped Storage, no file read and write permissions need to be granted on Android 11 or newer.
- Added support for Scoped Storage on Android 10 or newer.
- Change HTTP (insecure connection) to HTTPS (secure connection).
- Fixed bugs which may cause app crashes.
- Replaced a slow server.
- Improved conversion results on Linux servers.
- Reduced app file size by 10%.
- Added support for more document formats such as Apple Pages, Numbers and Keynote.
- Many improvements in OCR Converter.
- Added support for OCR. Convert scanned Word to searchable PDF or convert scanned PDF to editable Word.
- Added one more server and removed conversion queue mode since there are enough servers now. Your file conversion will start immediately without waiting in queue.
- Added two more servers (one Linux server and one Windows server) to increase conversion speed.
- Major upgrade on PDF to Word conversion.
- View, delete, rename or print output PDF files.
- Automatically try another server if conversion fails in alternative converter.
- Deployed a brand new server and randomly choose a server as default server.
- Added alternative converter which uses different server, file chooser, uploader and downloader. This should solve most conversion problems.
- New file chooser, highlight supported files in directory.
- Fixed can't choose file bug on Android 4.4.
- Better conversion results on Windows servers.
- Added support for converting Excel and PowerPoint files.
- Prevent duplicated file conversion.
- Deployed a new Linux server to process online conversions from Android app.
- Deployed a new Windows server to process PDF to Word conversions.
- The app is 100% free to download, install and use. No extra fee.
- Only need a couple of taps to finish your file conversion.
- Able to convert Word to PDF and convert PDF back to Word file.
- All text, images and links will be kept as they are in the original file.
- The file is converted on cloud server instead of your phone.