Video Converter 1.1Convert video MP4, AVI, MPEG, MKV, WMV or MOV file.
Video Converter is an easy-to-use app for Android to convert video MP4, AVI, MPEG, MKV, WMV, M2TS, ASF, MOV, M4V, RM or GIF file offline or online.
Video Converter takes three simple steps to finish video conversion. First click "Choose File" button to choose a video file on your phone by file browser or click "Add from Album" button to choose a video file from album, then set target video format and options you want to convert to. Optional options for target video include video size, bitrate, frame rate and video aspect. At last click "Convert Now" button to start conversion. The conversion may take a few seconds to hours depends on video file size and CPU performance of your phone.
Additionally, we provide free online video conversion service which doesn't occupy your phone CPU.
Notice: Video Converter for Android works on Android 4.0 and later versions. Online conversion function needs internet connection to run.
- Merge multiple video files into one single video file.
- Cut the needed part from a video file.
- Crop selected region from a video file.
- The app is 100% free to download, install and use. No extra fee.
- Only need a couple of taps to finish your video file conversion.
- Supports vast video formats such as MP4, AVI, MPEG, MKV, WMV, M2TS, MOV or M4V etc.
- Video file can be converted on your phone offline or online.
- Video options include video size, bitrate, frame rate and video aspect.
- Supports both ARM and x86 phone.