Audio Converter 1.0Convert audio WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, AAC, FLAC, M4A, MKA or RA.
Audio Converter is an easy-to-use app for Android to convert audio WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, AAC, AU, FLAC, M4A, MKA, AIFF or RA file offline or online.
Audio Converter takes three simple steps to finish audio conversion. First click "Choose File" button to choose a audio file on your phone by file browser or click "Sound Picker" button to choose a audio file by default sound picker, then set target audio format and options you want to convert to. Optional options for target audio include audio bitrate and audio sample rate. At last click "Convert Now" button to start conversion. The conversion may take a few seconds to minutes depends on audio file size and CPU performance of your phone.
Audio Converter also supports video to audio conversion. For example, you can use this app to convert MKV, WMV, M4V, AVI, MOV, MPEG or MP4 video file to MP3 file.
Additionally, we provide free online audio conversion service which doesn't occupy your phone CPU.
Notice: Audio Converter for Android works on Android 4.0 and later versions. Online conversion function needs internet connection to run.
- This is the first release version. Audio cutting and merging functions will be added in the future versions.
- The app is 100% free to download, install and use. No extra fee.
- Only need a couple of taps to finish your audio file conversion.
- Supports vast audio formats such as WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, AAC, AU, FLAC, M4A, MKA, AIFF or RA etc.
- Supports video to audio conversion such as MKV to MP3 or MP4 to MP3.
- Audio file can be converted on your phone offline or online.
- Audio options include audio bitrate and audio sample rate.
- Supports both ARM and x86 phone.